Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The title of the manuscript should not be more than 20 words.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Figures and Tables are referred to independently (e.g Tables 1-3)
- Figures and Tables are inserted at appropriate points in the manuscript nearest to where references were made to them.
- Borders have been removed around Figures.
Enter the names of all Authors, Affilliations, Email and Phone Number in the "Comments to the Editor" field below.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a Times New Roman (14-point font); employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format. Note that PDF is not acceptable.
- Abstract (except for review manuscripts) are subdivided into the prescribed subsections of Background, Methods, Results, Conclusions and also with 250-word limit and not more than 5 keywords.
- References list adhere to strictly to NIJOPHASR format, including the correct punctuations and with space after semi-colon, colon and comma. The numbering style is also within text co-script with square parenthesis (squared brackets) with the numbers inserted before and not after punctuations.
- The total number of Figures and Tablesdoes not exceed 9.
- There is a legend/caption at the bottom of each Figure and at the top of each table.
- Failure to adhere to this checklist will result in a rejected manuscript submission.
- Manuscript is within the limit of 4,000 words (approximately 18 pages typed double-spaced on A4) for research papers or 6,000 words (approximately 24 pages typed double-spaced on A4) for review papers?